Customers can reset their passwords electronically if the cell phone number and email address on their customer code profile are correct. Click here to view the step by step guide.
If you experience challenges with login in to the CIPC system or your cell phone number and email address are incorrect, follow the following process:
1. Please click here
2. Click on Password reset.
3. Complete the required fields, and attach certified ID copy (not older than three months).
If you have more than one customer code, with balances in both accounts:
In order to ensure that you only have a single active customer code, the following process must be followed to transfer funds to a single active customer code:
1. Log a ticket via the query system here.
2. Sign-in with your customer code and password;
3. Select Department as Finance and Category as Refunds;
4. Provide a brief narrative of the issue, and provide the following information and documents to the ticket for the transfer of funds to the single preferred active customer code:
1. Preferred customer code;
2. Customer name and surname; and
3. Proof of deposits made into the code that you want to make dormant;
4. Letter on a letterhead requesting the refund and confirming into which code it must be transferred; and
5. Certified identity copy of the owner of the code.
Once e-mail confirmation is received that the funds have been transferred, a ticket for password reset must be lodged on https://enquiries.cipc.coza and the following information must be attached:
1. Certified identity copy of the owner of the customer codes (certification not older than three months)
Company customer code
If the Company Secretary/staff member who dealt with CIPC resigned and new Company Secretary/staff member to represent the company is appointed, the following are required:
• Certified ID Copy of new Company Secretary/client dealing with CIPC on behalf of company (Certification not older than three months)
• Certified ID Copy or Resignation Letter of Previous Company Secretary
• Affidavit by CEO/Director/Manager of company confirming resignation of previous customer code holder, indicating that customer code belongs to company , and not to individual
• Certified ID copy (Certification not older than three months) of CEO/Director/Manager who signed the affidavit