CIPC Banking Details and How To Make a Payment To CIPC
Creating a virtual CIPC account
To be able to transact with CIPC, customers need to register as a customer. When registered, a virtual account is automatically created in the name of the customer.
Money need to be deposited into their CIPC virtual account (using the customer code as reference for depositing money) before transacting with CIPC. All prescribed disclosure and lodgment fees that are applicable will be deducted from your virtual account
IMPORTANT: when depositing money into the CIPC account, please ensure that the reference number is clearly indicated, to enable CIPC to allocate the funds to the relevant Customer Account.
The following payment options exist:
- Introducing additional payment method. Customers will be allowed to use Debit and Credit cards payments for Annual Returns transactions ONLY
- Only 3D secure enabled cards will be accepted. Please note that Visa and Master Cards only
Electronic deposit (EFT)
You only need to quote your customer code in the reference field. The date and sequence number are not required.
- Any ABSA bank
- You need to quote your customer code
- The deposited amount will be reflected within one hour of being deposited
- Any other bank
- Allow 2-3 days for funds to be allocated. Customers are strongly advised to deposit money at an ABSA bank as it ensures that the deposited money is reflected in the customer's account within an hour.
- Customers need to enquire from their Financial Institutions on special clearance fee to enable the deposits to reflect within an hour of being deposited.
- IMPORTANT: Please ensure that the correct bank account and customer code reference number is used when depositing money.
- Please note: Cheques as payment method has been discontinued.
|Account Type:||Transmission Account|
|Account Number:||4055 68 1017|
|Branch Name:||Van der Walt Street|
|Payment Reference:||CUSTOMER CODE|
The reference number on the deposit slip will assist CIPC to allocate the deposit accurately and on time to your virtual account at CIPC.
For finance related inquiries only, an enquiry ticket must be logged on the CIPC website at www.cipc.co.za / enquiries / login by using your customer code and password and following the prompts.
How to view account statements online
Follow these steps to view your account statement online:
- Visit https://eservices.cipc.co.za
- Log in using your customer code and password
- Click on "Transact" in the main menu
- Then click on “Customers Transactions"
If a customer paid money into the CIPC account, and need it to be refunded, the following is required:
- Submit your request, together with the following by logging a ticket on the Website
- Certified ID document of the owner of the customer code
- Proof of payment
- Bank details on bank letterhead or bank stamp
- Letter signed by account holder indicating the reason for the refund, the amount and customer code
Refunds will be processed within 30 working days upon receipt of a request for refund providing all the required documentation is submitted.