EMAIL ADDRESSES FOR SUBMITTING APPLICATIONS
Click on the relevant link to view the different forms for Companies, Close Corporations, Co-operatives, Disclosure, Trade Marks, Patents, Designs and Copyright.
Customers are advised to rather transact electronically than manually (completing a form and emailing it to CIPC).
The following transactions can be done electronically.
- Register as a Customer
- Name Reservation and Defensive Name Reservations
- Register a private company with a standard Memorandum of Incorporation.
- Filing annual returns (This can only be done electronically)
- Company director changes
- Close corporation amendments
- Company and close corporation address changes
- Company and close corporation financial year end changes
- Appointment and resignation of auditors
When submitting applications. It is important to take note of the supporting documents required when submitting applications. Click here to view supporting documents and the email addresses for submitting applications and supporting documents.
E-mail addresses for submitting documents to CIPC
Important Note: Ensure that the correct email address for submitting applications are used. Documents submitted to incorrect email addresses will not be processed.